portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Groveling and a Project

Oh hey, it's only August. I only haven't updated since June. No biggie, right?

(Please forgive me. Please. PLEASE!)

butter

bird

So what's been going on? Pffft, a lot. I recently accepted a new position at a fantastic small agency in Columbus called Mlicki. I wrapped up my work with another great Columbus agency, Ron Foth Advertising. In the meantime, I've been working with some wildly cool freelance clients. I have one big project finishing up in a few days, so you just wait!

These are super fun die-cut cards I had the pleasure of working with Igloo Letterpress to design. You can find the butterfly here and the birdie here. They also come in 10 packs. Awesome. We're working on a few other things with these little guys, so don't think you've seen the last of 'em.

How is everyone? Still kickin'? Here's hoping. It's summer time. Go jam to some Pete Townshend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freaking awesome...I want to touch it!

locuriatoons said...

tienes unos impresionantes diseños,le verdad es que me gusta mucho,mr encanta el diseñador grafico.un beso!!